Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Absence

Hello dear friends. Sorry to have left you for the last few months, but life has been crazy. My wife and I just had our third child a month ago and there has not been much time for reading. There has been even less time for writing. I hope to remedy that very soon. For those who don't know me well let me say that we already have two boys: Sean (13) and Elliot (11). Both are autistic and so they already take up a lot of time. add to that their newborn sister and the fact that reading is, alas, not my full time job, you have the recipe for slow blog posts. I do have 5 reviews that I need to write, so that should keep me busy for a little while. For now I will leave you with the cause of my lack of sleep and loss of reading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment